Frontiers is a unique dynamic community, bound together by six core distinctives:
- We work only among Muslims – 1/5 of the world’s population, most of whom still have never heard of Jesus’ saving grace.
- We work only in semi-autonomous teams – communities made up of individuals, couples and families who share a common vision and task. The teams are as diverse as the team leaders who form them.
- We strive to reproduce communities of believers – built on the truth of Scripture, following in obedience to Jesus.
- We live in grace-orientation – with others and one another, as God has shown His grace to us.
- We are field-led – expecting our team leaders to make wise decisions for their own context with wisdom and counsel from others.
- We are eager for coaching and upgrading – we are committed to lifelong learning through accountability, counsel and teaching from those more experienced in every situation.